1 Rock Channel Quay, Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7DL +44 (0)1797 222802 firstname.lastname@example.org www.plaristo.com
Trade terms & conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are valid from 1st April 2015 until further notice and supersede all previous versions
- All prices are strictly net.
- All accounts are due for payment strictly by the 30th day following the day of invoice. Orders are invoiced as of the day of shipment. Late payments will be charged interest @ 4% per annum above the NatWest Bank Base Rate, commencing from the due date of payment. New customers are required to pay pro-forma. A credit/debit card facility is available at no extra charge for pre-payments. The facility can be used for payment of 30 day account invoices, but a 3% surcharge will apply.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities for customers who do not settle their accounts in accordance with the terms and conditions of trade.
- Title to all goods remains with the Company until full and final payment has been made.
- Orders once placed and agreed are legally binding
- Customers are issued an order confirmation following the placement of an order. Following written/email agreement goods will be processed. Once this has been agreed, changes cannot be processed.
- Subject to stock availability, orders will be shipped within 3 working days from receipt of order in the case of account customers and receipt of payment in the case of new customers. The current method of shipping within mainland UK is a 1-2 delivery service. Any alternative delivery requirements must be arranged by the customer and at the customer’s cost.
- Orders in excess of £300 net are delivered free of charge within mainland UK (excluding Highlands of Scotland). There is a £12.50 + Vat delivery charge for orders of less than £300 net. For all other areas carriage will be charged at cost. Local retailers are welcome to collect orders (by prior appointment) from the warehouse.
- Goods are invoiced at prices ruling at date of dispatch.
- The company considers all orders complete on first dispatch. Products not available at the time of dispatch may be re-ordered.
- Written notice of any claim for damage or shortage must be given within 5 working days after delivery accompanied by photos of the damaged goods. In the event of non-delivery the Company must be notified within 5 days of the invoice date. Goods correctly delivered against customer’s orders will not be accepted back or exchanged in part or in full by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change specifications, colours and pricing of any products at any time without notice.
- Plaristo is not liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the use of candles or any other Plaristo Product.
- Plaristo reserves the right to cancel part or all orders in the event of special circumstances (such as shortage of raw materials). Plaristo is not liable for any resulting damages.
- VAT at standard rate applies to all products sold in Great Britain.
- The placing of an order for pro-forma payment, or on account customers agree to Plaristo UK Terms and conditions.
- Wherever possible we endeavor not to supply two or more outlets, which are in close proximity to each other. We are happy to discuss exclusivity for a town or area with retailers, depending on the size of their annual turn over of our products.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Export Orders
- Export orders are accepted on a pro-forma basis, payment being made prior to dispatch of goods. Money transfers can be sent directly to
Natwest Rye Branch, Acc name: Plaristo UK Ltd, ACC No 16090772, Sort Code 60-18-09
IBAN: GB05NWBK60180916090772 BIC NWBKGB2L
- Please advise when payment has been transferred.
- Export orders in excess of £300 net can be delivered to a mainland UK shipping agent free of charge. There is a £15 delivery charge for orders less than £300 net. Alternatively export customers can arrange for collection of their order (upon notification of its readiness) at their own cost.
- Export orders outside the EU are exempt from VAT. Freight and administration charges will be relayed at cost. EU customers must provide their VAT registration number prior to dispatch of goods.